A successful candidate should be hard-working and eager to go the extra mile to exceed our customers' expectations. To join our team, you need to be a team player, a quick thinker, and a fast learner. Our team needs people who are motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on new challenges.
Take the leap today and learn more about this exciting opportunity!
You'll perform a variety of tasks
- Handling and responding to incoming calls
- Adhere to the processes and coordinate with other departments as needed
- Keeping up with campaigns initiatives and projects
- Achieving company and departmental objectives
- Proactively seek ways to improve the customer experience
What you’ll need
- Minimum 6-12 months of experience in customer service within an international BPO or 12 - 24 months of unbroken experience within a Domestic contact centre
- Matric or equivalent (Essential)
- Excellent command of English language – verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work shifts (9am to 10pm)
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to the fast pace of the business
- Clear credit and criminal records
What’s on offer?
- R6500.00 basic plus benefits
- Transport provided (any shift after 18h30)