Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting out targets and assigning clients to team at the beginning of the day.
- Training of new team members.
- Daily and monthly statistics.
- Providing monthly KPI feedback and providing the necessary training, guidance and motivation to all staff and underperformers where necessary.
Responsibilities and duties
- Set out targets for each employee and allocate them their clients on a daily basis.
- Send monthly statistics to Manager at the end of each month (Monthly cancellations, net fall off, lapse ratios, etc.)
- Speak to clients regarding issues that are brought to the Ombudsman’s office.
- Performing audits of sales calls when needed.
- Acting as the link between HR, other departments, and Retentions.
- Training of new consultants joining the team as well as refresher and requested training on products, scripts, and systems as and when needed.
- Training bottom performers when the need arises.
- Carrying out the monthly performance management (KPI) process to rate each employee’s performance and providing feedback to employees of their strengths and development areas on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with and resolving all QA issues.
- Guiding and assisting team members with live Retentions calls.
- Responsible for daily stats sent out at 11am, 3pm and 5pm and close off reports.
- Present at production conference to Management and present in Managers Conference when required.
- Assist with interviews for new hires upon request.
- Respond timeously to all mails directed to you, and if unable to assist you are responsible to ensure it is escalated to management in due time.
- Responsible for planning work rosters and being staffed correctly for all Retentions shifts, keeping in mind the needs due to product and language specifications.
- Responsible for tracking and liaising with HR regarding employees’ basic salaries, bonuses and commission.
- Accountable for staff absenteeism and general adherence to the company’s Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for tracking and liaising with HR regarding the issuing of warnings.
- Daily motivation and general inspirational meetings with team to ensure morale is always in line with B-Sure’s culture.
- Providing constant guidance to staff, especially underperformers, to increase morale.
- Compulsory attendance to all Company related events.
Monthly ILD bookings and distribution to team
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Adapts to change, handles pressures and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Communication Skills: written and verbal: the capacity to clearly present information.
- Managing Self and Others: Capacity to plan, organise and control both own and others’ working environment by setting appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time frame.
- Taking Action: Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results.
- Decision Making: Capable for making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences.
- Performance Driven: Ability to be motivated to take action, seize opportunities and pursue goals.
- Multitasking Ability: Judge different work activities and shift attention from one task to another. Ideally, one needs to be able to meet the demands of several different tasks/stakeholders without dropping the ball.
Package & Remuneration
R 20 000 - R 30 000 CTC pm.
15 Soveriegn drive, Irene. Route 21
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the
promise they make.
PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market.
Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our
PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function
across all industries.
Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas;
Marketing & Sales
A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful
placement we make.
Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry,
enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous
follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and
candidate’s satisfaction with our service.
PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in
complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE
Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you.
We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.