Insurance - Insurance Management
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Senior Manager.
• Ensure systems are set-up to assist the CEO to manage operations of the company in ways consistent with strategic goals and performance targets.
• Monitor operational status report progress against performance targets and assist CEO to deploy remedial actions as required.
• Assist the CEO to review and appraise performance management of direct reports
• Responsible for Stakeholder Management
• Interface on behalf of the CEO with Executive Management members and key
• Assist in the formulation of the company's position on industry bodies such as: the FSB, Asisa and FSC.
• Assist in communicating company's position to the various organizations indicated above.
• Represent CEO and Executive Director: Sales at meetings and events
• Prepare presentations and speeches
• Compile reports for e.g. Exco, Board Meetings etc.
• Analyze Data and manage the administrative functions
• Provide support to the Executive Director: Sales
• Ensure transformation within the organization
• Degree: Business Management/Project Management/relevant
• Masters Degree (Advantage)
• 5 - 6 years management of Life Insurance/Financial Services Operations of which 3 - 5 years includes strategic management
• Experience in stakeholder management
• Advanced proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
• Proficient in SQL
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong synthesis and top-down communication approach
• Ability to influence and negotiate key stakeholders internally and externally
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Data analysis skills
• Strong drive and commitment
• Required to Travel
• Valid Driver's License
• Own Vehicle
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #senior #manager
AtripleA recruitment & temps