Our client is seeking a CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR to join their team inMthatha / Umtata, Eastern Cape
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of ID, qualifications and latest payslip
1. Render client services • Adhere to client service procedures: maturities, policy contracts, loan applications, cancellations, amendments, financial and general enquiries • Update client personal details and AIMS notes • Provide correct and accurate advice to clients on products and services • Inform clients and update changes to their policy • Liaise with relevant departments to gather information to resolve clients' queries • Maintain required business retention rate • Handle all complaints and enquiries • Escalate complaints to Office Manager and Complaints Handling Officer • Follow complaints procedure • Handle all incoming calls and walk-in clients
2. Administrate Claims • Verify claims documents as per standard procedure • Assist clients with the completion of claim forms • Submit all claims received to Head office • Submit any outstanding documentation as per Head Office request • Keep claims register up to date
3. Advise clients on cancelations • Advise the client of the process and disadvantages of cancelation • Retain the policy by proposing different options (loan, partial surrender paid up) • Inform relevant Sales Manager of the intended cancelation for retention • As per clients request follow the standard cancelation procedure
4. Administrate demutualization process • Capture client information • Inform clients of status of their shares • Update clients information on Aims systems • Register and forward to Head office
5. Office Administration • Manage mail and fax • Prepare statistical reports • Assist with data capturing when required • Encourage clients to complete the survey
6. Fit and Proper Requirements • Adhere and comply to FSB board notice in terms of FAIS
7. Documentation and filing procedures • Keep record systems up to date • File and keep documentation for a period as required by the legislation
Recognised Qualification as per the FSB
Registration as an Employee Representative (FSB)
Experience • 2 Years' Experience in the Insurance Industry; • 1 Year Client Services • 1 Years' experience in: Category A, B, C and retail benefits (Advantage)
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Senior Clerk: Field Broker Support.
1. Provide administrative support to the brokers & representatives • Handling telephone enquiries from brokers & reps • Prepare quotations for brokers and reps in the sales managers' absence. • Verify the authenticity of policy applications from brokers only • Distribute correspondence to brokers and reps • Distribute and handle enquiries regarding commission statements
2. Administrate new business • Collate new business and distribute to various data capturers • Distribute queries to various sales managers and/or brokers and reps in their absence • Sign and distribute policy applications in absence of Sales Managers
3. Provide general administration • Keep record and escalate Representatives and Brokers client services queries • Assist SM with general Admin Duties. • Assist SM with Quarterly Meetings. • Order stationery and distribute to various sales managers • Daily production stats updates, • Compiling of weekly car and office marketer roster • Compiling weekly car usage stats and submitting to H/O • Distribution of internal mail
Requirements • Matric • Regulatory Examination Level 1: Representatives (Advantage) • At least 2 year's administrative experience • Knowledge of Insurance Legislation, Brokers, Various Codes of Conduct and Representatives • RE5
A broker house in Mthatha is looking for an experienced sales Representative/Advisor to market funeral policies for a reputable company in and around Mthatha. We pay good commission weekly on a government stop order business.
1. Minimum of Grade12/Std 10
2. Minimum of one year funeral insurance experience.
3. Must have no criminal or adverse credit records.
4. Own reliable transport preferable.
5. Resident of Mthatha and surrounding areas.
6. Honesty and integrity.
If you meet the above criteria please email your CV to email@example.com