Insurance - Insurance Advisor
Worksite Specialist (Insurance)
Location: Newtown, Johannesburg
Salary: R35 000 to R40 000
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Worksite Specialist to identify, open and maintain relationships with various stakeholders.
- Identify and maintain worksites
- Stakeholder management and engagement both internally and externally.
- Business development and unearthing of new sales and business opportunities.
- Identify and facilitate up and cross-selling opportunities within the Group.
- Undertake appropriate planning for new and existing worksites.
- Co-ordinate and direct sales and market initiatives.
- Conduct market research and provide guidance in terms of current and future business opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to legislative requirements, and worksite processes, procedures and policies.
- Implement agreed initiatives to achieve production targets and deliverables.
- Acquisition of new worksites - guided by defined client profile and strategy.
- Manage and monitor activities at worksites.
- Implement retention initiatives at worksites.
- Quality and relationship management at worksites.
- Develop and implement sales strategy for each worksite.
- Implementation of retention strategies and service models.
- Resource allocation and management.
- Successful implementation of Key Account Management strategy.
- Full compliance to legislative requirements
- 3-5 years' experience in the Insurance Sector or Financial Services Industry, preferably within the worksite marketing environment.
- Market and business development experience
- 1 -2 years Sales management experience
- 2 years Internal and External Client Networking
- 2 years Key Account Management and Marketing experience.
- 2 years Stakeholder management
- RE 5
- 3-year tertiary qualification (Business/Commercial/Management/Marketing)
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
AtripleA recruitment & temps