Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and direct formal annual category, brand and product plans to achieve financial and growth and profitability/GP
- Create, plan, manage and execute campaigns to achieve category and brand plans
- New Product Development
- Drive the research and monitoring of market trends and competitor strategies
- Identify and introduce innovative ingredients, packaging, technologies, products, concepts and ideas that are commercially viable
- Direct and ensure efficient stock planning and stock movement in collaboration with Procurement and Operations
- Department including:
- 1. Manage and guide annual growth targets and forecasts by brand and SKU
- 2. Ensure sufficient promotional activity and innovation to drive required stock turn
- 3. Ensure stock is cleared prior to ageing / expiry
- Manage product costing effectively within required purchasing and packaging parameters and partner and communicate/negotiate with manufacturers and suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships with regards to Agreements, Processes and Business requirements
- Ensure all products are legal, compliant and appropriate for Exports and CAMS, focusing on labels and ingredients
- Project management
- Lead, manage and develop people within the Department
- Improve and implement efficient systems and processes
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Strategic approach
- Creative problem solving
- A post Grade 12 (Degree or similar) qualification is a requisite and RPL will be taken into account
- A proven track record of at least 5 years in a similar role
- Strong negotiating, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Able to coach, manage and grow people.
- Ability to deal with variety of people in a customer orientated, friendly manner
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills on office administrative packages (incl. Outlook, MS Word, Excel) and ERP system
- Ability to agree and achieve deadlines and function in stressful environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines
- Flexibility in respect of time and mobility
- Valid driver’s license
15 Soveriegn drive, Irene. Route 21
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the
promise they make.
PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market.
Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our
PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function
across all industries.
Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas;
Marketing & Sales
A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful
placement we make.
Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry,
enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous
follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and
candidate’s satisfaction with our service.
PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in
complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE
Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you.
We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.