Our client is seeking a Junior Terminal Automation Solution Support Consultant to provide support with the Fuel industry software and hardware solutions, based on industry and best practice requirements. The role will also develop to include various terminal automation project implementations.
• Deliver support service to quality standards and contractual obligations across multiple clients (e.g. client SLAs, project milestones)
• Act as resource for terminal automation project implementations
• Work in a support desk team providing support to global and local oil & gas companies covering multiple time zones.
• Train key or end users on software solutions
• Support the installation and configuration of Software Applications
Education & Qualification
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link