An intermediate React Native Mobile Developer is required for a project and this developer would need to have at least 3 years experience with Mobile Applications and years experience with React.
- 3+ years’ experience with mobile applications
- 1+ years’ experience with React
- REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals.
- Unix/Linux environments, cryptography, web API, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, Android Studio, iPhone SDK, ReactJS and relational databases
- iOS and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices to build a great user experience
- Network protocols and internet/web services: HTML5, JSON, XML.
- Experience working in a cross-functional agile team
- Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test driven development
- Experience in building, signing and deploying iOS and Android apps
Advantageous (nice to have):
- React Native experience is advantageous
- Microsoft App Centre
- GitHub Actions / Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience in web analytics e.g., Firebase analytics
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- React/React Native certified
(nice to have):
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science, Information Technology or
- Information Systems as area of specialisation or equivalent