Our client is looking for a Pricing and Commercial Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for all pricing, product profitability, and related commercial management functions across the
• Play an active role in the development of pricing-related strategies, policies, business rules, and governance
• Support the review and period updating of governance & decision structures e.g., pricing committee, delegation of
• Develop and present monthly product pricing and profitability reports with relevant insights & commentary for
• Provide pricing & profitability-related advice, support, and guidance to various divisional executives for strategic
projects & business activities.
• Participate and contribute to pricing-related decision-making processes as a member of the pricing committee.
• Contribute toward general business management and oversight as a member of OPCO.
• Develop, monitor, and maintain pricing models for business and consumer products and services in line with pricing
strategy and finance guidelines.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business (product, finance, sales & marketing) to develop appropriate
channel pricing and positioning strategies.
• Develop and maintain analytical and operational tools such as deal profitability or sales commission calculators to
enable front-line pricing management, business decision-making, and related operational activities.
• Provide input and help develop pricing and other financial models for business cases and other strategic activities.
• Conduct market research and industry benchmarking for input into business reporting and related activities.
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure pricing and commercial related customer and market communication is
accurate and up to date.
• Partner with sales to develop customer presentations and proposals, providing pricing and commercial input as
• Work closely with billing team to support annual business price review activities with analysis and impact
• Assist with monitoring and reporting on financial aspects of pricing, including ad hoc analysis & gathering of business
• Contribute and provide input and support to annual budgeting and periodic forecasting activities.
• Provide regular operational updates as input into ad hoc EXCO and OPCO reporting deliverables.
• Establish relationships with and provide ad hoc support to Sales and Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance, and
other functional areas.
• Maintain up to date pricing and commercial records in line with internal document management policies
Experience, qualifications, and competency requirements:
• B. Com Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
• Postgraduate qualification in a related field.
• MBA or similar qualification (advantageous).
• 5 years of finance, commercial, accounting, or pricing-related experience.
• 2 years of managerial experience.
• Industry experience (advantageous).
• Experience working in a cross-functional team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Gift ov life is South Africa’ No 1 Premier Egg Donor Program, most referred to by South Africa’s leading fertility clinics. We specialise in facilitating the egg donation process from start to finish and beyond As a global egg donation agency, based in South Africa, and as founding members of the medical SASREG code of conduct, Gift ov life assists fellow South Africans and international recipients. Our online database of 100’s of quality egg donor angels, ensures no waiting period for a donor of your choice. We have offices and consulting rooms in Johannesburg and Cape Town, managed personally by founders Tami and Dawn. Known for our professionalism, integrity and high care of recipients and donors alike, the Gift ov life team support you through a seamless egg donation process, in what we hope will be an end to your infertility journey. Our world class egg Donation Program is supported by South Africa’s leading Fertility Clinics, ensuring the best possible chance of conception via IVF egg donation as well as confidentiality and anonymity guaranteed. Whilst we work with many different fertility specialists, we are proud to be recommended by all the top fertility clinics in South Africa. These clinics all recognise our experience, clinic support, track record, professionalism and renowned egg donor program, in their referral of Gift ov life to their patients. We are proud to have facilitated 1000’s of egg donation IVF cycles for couples from South Africa and, among others, from Australia, the UK, the US, Germany, Spain, Africa and New Zealand – making Gift ov life the leading choice for local and global recipients, and a popular destination for South Africa’s gorgeous egg donor angels. Although we are one of South Africa’s most successful egg donor agencies, our success comes from your success and a happy ending to infertility. Gift ov life Benefits Free and fully automated on-line Donor Database with donors available from different locations and ethnic backgrounds. One of the most comprehensive Donor screening services according to local and international best practice: Personally interviewed and data-based with pictures, physical attributes, personality, reproductive health, genetic history, medical history and family history details. Donors on our online Database are all available: You could be pregnant 3 months from today. Online information of the IVF Donor process and fees for Donors and surrogate and major fertility clinics IVF treatment fees Our donors are treated with the care and medical excellence that they deserve, as the amazing woman that they are. For International intended parents, you can be assured of: world class donor practices, exceptional medical fertility clinics with world class success rates, the relaxing sea-side of Cape Town, highly affordable costs and a warm and professionally co-ordinated stay from your home town departure to your arrival home.
24 hour Armed Response and Guarding specialist
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link