The Creditors Clerk will be expected to coordinate daily office procedures. This
person will manage records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for
the specific department/Division. Full general Administration function. Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
• Relevant certificate in Bookkeeping or Finance will be advantageous.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Any accounting system experience.
• Customer service orientated with high working standards
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detaiL
• Ensure invoices are matched against requisitions, purchase orders and
goods received notes with reference to quantities, quality, description and
• Ensure requisitions, purchase orders and invoices are properly authorized
and are in accordance with the appropriate levels of authority.
• Ensure invoices related to contracts agree to the contract.
• Ensure the correct GL account & vendor account is utilised when
processing invoices in Accounts Payable module.
• Ensure that the correct VAT is applied to invoices.
• Ensure AP batches are posted daily.
• Preparation and submission of creditors’ reconciliations (ensure invoices
• Timeous payment of invoices, ensuring discount claimed where applicable.
• Timeous follow up on all AP queries.
• Forward remittance advices to suppliers af
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link