We have a vacancy available in the Mobeni area in Durban for an experience Stock Controller that will be responsible to manage the APP packed goods and packaging stock movement. You will be working with an extended team resolve stock variances. Accurately processing warehouse transfers. Accurately counting stock and being able to capture the correct data on sage
- Grade 12
- Minimum 2-3 years manufacturing experience with 2-3 stock controlling experience
- Stock controlling experience is essential.
- Ability to work in a team independently.
- Attention to detail in resolving variances and being assertive when required.
- Good knowledge of SAGE pastel
- Intermediate excel skills required.
- Daily stock count report APP – Provide accurate Stock counts for APP Mobeni to production planning. To ensure correct planning required for meeting customer orders
- Daily balancing of packed Margarine to bulk blend - Insuring that each and every margarine blend balances with the quantity packed goods to assist with the bulk oil balancing.
- Daily Mobeni Production Capturing on Sage - Recording of products produced at Mobeni warehouse for finished goods. To ensure there is stock on the system for dispatching and invoicing
- 4Daily finished and packaging reconciliation. on excel / Daily reconciliation from sage valuation - Reconciling daily physical counts with what has been dispatched and produced on excel /Reconciling to sage daily finished goods and packaging after every 2 days. Check daily variances with extra / short stock with warehouse/store man. Also check for enough packaging for production to be updated.
- Spot cycle counting checks in warehouse / Mobeni month end stock attendance - Random physical count of packed products/Physical count of all stock in Mobeni warehouse ie. finished goods. To ensure all quantities submitted daily are correct avoiding or mitigating the risk of theft and ensuring accuracy of month end count
- Checking for sufficient stock on the system for IBTs(Inter Branch Transfers) and Customer Order invoicing - Assisting dispatch department on queries for insufficient stock on Sage. This is to ensure invoicing department has sufficient quantity on sage at all times and to avoid delays on trucks leaving the yard.
- Month end count and Variance Analysis / Stock loss & gain report - Reconciling month end count and daily quantities, Analysis of any adjustments passed in Mobeni warehouse. To check all corrections are done to sage and reconcile physical with system
- Issuing and receiving of IBTS - To ensure stock is being sent out and received on Sage. This is to ensure that Mobeni & other sites receive their stock on Sage for dispatching and invoicing.
- Spot check and counts for packaging during the month – Complete spot checks and counts on packaging and compare these to daily counts received from warehouse. To ensure all counts issued are correct avoiding huge packaging variances at month end.
- Returns schedule – Submit the Returns excel schedule to both debtors and stock accountant per incident.
Key performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Daily stock count reporting.
- Making sure daily packed goods recon is balanced to physical stock on hand.
- Balancing the bulk margarine blend to production and accurately loading production daily on sage.
- Accurate transacting on Sage, processing IBT’s to ensure the correct stock quantities are been issued and received.
- Month end variances and stock/loss analysis report
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To apply please click on the "apply" button.