Excellent communication skills (Verbally & written)
Experience in frozen foods will be beneficial.
Previous experience in similar role necessary: Managing outlet with 5 employees
Stock control, daily reports, sales reports.
Must have contactable employment references.
Start date: Immediately.
Must live in Centurion area.
Matric, 6 years retail experience, frozen food experience, perishable experience
A leading manufacturing company is looking for a Accounts Payable Supervisor. Previous 10 years of experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting regular reviews of vendors, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month - end accounts.
• Report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential creditors' problems.
• Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments to creditors.
• Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the creditors' team.
• Monitoring creditors' balance to ensure an increase in creditors DSO.
• Effective communication
• Managing a team of credit controllers
• Interpersonal Skills
• Conflict resolution
• Ability to delegate
• Time and Priority management
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good business acumen for problem-solving
• Competency with large ERP systems
• Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload
• 5 years of managing staff, responsible for 3 staff members
• 10 years Creditor's experience is essential in Creditors
• SAP experience
• MS office, excel and word experience
• FMCG or large company, turnover of more than 1.5b
Desired Work Experience
• 5 to 10 years Accounts Payable / Receivable
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link