Service and support the Research team analysts by providing administrative support, roadshow and conferencing schedule coordination, procurement, travel management, meeting and workshop coordination.
- Co-ordinate, plan and make bookings with institutional asset management clients for analyst roadshows (up to six meetings a day over a two – three week period).
- Maintain client databases for research product distribution, conference and analyst roadshow and telemarketing purposes
- •Liaison with Sales teams in London and New York (ICBC Standard) to co-ordinate meeting bookings and travel schedules for international analyst roadshows.
- Liaise with bank approved travel agencies to obtain the best quotes and proposals for travel bookings for domestic, regional and international trips. Obtain required approvals. Complete the required booking and travel requisition forms. Manage all domestic travel on-line on the “My Market” booking tool.
- Determine the visa requirements for all international destinations and ensure correct documentation is completed timeously.
- Adhere to the bank’s travel policy in relation to class of travel and hotel accommodation.
- Arrange for transfers where required.
- Ensure that the traveller is equipped with all relevant emergency numbers and contact numbers of hosts as well as transfer companies and accommodation.
- Provide the traveller with a detailed itinerary prior to each trip.
- Process all travel claims and ensure that receipts and supporting documentation accompanies all claims.
- Reconcile all travel expenses on a monthly basis prior to the monthly finance meeting.
- Manage meeting room bookings, parking and access for client meetings.
- Together with Human Capital teams, arrange the following for the smooth on-boarding of new staff hire: Building access, parking, computer equipment, telephones, blackberry, etc
- Support the exit process by ensuring that all their equipment, access cards and other bank items are collected on the last day of work.
- Order and control stationery for the team. Pro-actively order high usage items.
- Assist with all periodical subscriptions (newspapers, magazines, etc) and the distribution thereto.
- Assist with cell phone contracts and upgrades with internal and external vendors.
- Provide support to Business Manager.
- Ensure that all travel requests are handled efficiently and timeously with minimum delays. Avoid delays between quotes being received and travel documents issued to prevent travel fare increases.
- Process all incoming invoices and claims same day if possible to avoid reputational risk to the bank by external suppliers.
- Monitor and inform the Market Data team of any changes to licenses or subscriptions.
- Maintain product distribution lists.
Finance and support to the Research department to control costs and effect governance requirements
Click here to enter text.
- Process invoices and claims timeously with minimum delay. Raise purchase orders.
- Duly instruct Finance department for bill backs for items not to be charged to the Research cost centre.
- Update Research asset register on an ongoing basis. Taking into account new hires and staff exiting the bank. Keep the necessary stakeholders informed of changes and amendments.
- Prepare shopping carts, purchase and limit orders. Obtain necessary approvals.
Click here to enter text.
- Updating all client (internal and external) contact details
- Managing research distribution lists
- Escalating all CCT related issues to relevant parties
- Sourcing of data from relevant vendors (i.e. Reuters, website, etc.)
- Inputting data into format as per specification from analyst
- Management of market data license users, eg Reuters, etc
Schedule of meetings and support to analysts:
- Arrange teleconferences and video conferences and liaise with internal and external service providers to effectively manage outcome.
- Arrange refreshments for meetings on request for research analysts.
1-2 YEARS Experience in office administration, PA duties