A very successful, ambitious and lean Advisory/Consulting firm is on the lookout for an experienced and versatile Financial Modeller to join their team. They work with clients on a global scale and within their environment, the potential to see the full value chain is greater than most.
If successful in this role, the incumbent has potential to become a Dealmaker within the business.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hearing more about this position.
Head Enterprise Architecture
• A minimum of B Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Systems Engineering/ Information Systems OR related field.
• CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementor, Lead Auditor,
• A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Information Security or related ICT environment and Professional Certification in Information Security.
• Professional experience in running the Governance, Risk and Compliance office applying frameworks to manage, measure and report risks.
• A good understanding of security and privacy regulations such as RICA, POPI, ECT Act, and corporate security policies and procedures.
• Strong understanding of security and auditing standards such as ISO 27001:2013
• Knowledge of various information security domains
• Practical experience of ISMS implementation
• Implement, maintain, monitor and ensure the effective operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) following guidelines from the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard for the PIC.
• Define and implement key processes and functions required to enable the ISMS in PIC.
• Conduct interviews with relevant responsible and accountable personnel and scrutinise the relevant documentation to ensure that ISMS requirements are met.
Internal Use Only
• Conduct the information security risk assessments and ensure that the risk remediation plans tie in with the controls design and implementation of ISMS.
• Manage and coordinate the risk register, risk exceptions, metrics, reporting and the management of identified information security risk, remediation actions plans from all sources.
• Assist with preparation of information security documentation and executive level reports (e.g. Board, Audit, and Risk Committees).
• Assess and mitigate third party vendor, and information security compliance risks from current and changing business practices, systems, policies, regulations, and laws to ensure secure information handling and exchange processes.
• Planning and organising
• Complex problem solving
• Analytical skills
• Inductive and deductive reasoning
• Thinking creatively
• Judgement and decision making
R800K CTC pa Neg.
Leading financial services institution, stable and well respected, are looking to appoint an astute Data Analyst to join their team.
In this role, role, take accountability for analysing and providing insight into the current state of data and its maturity to support reliable and effective decision making within the organisation.
Honours degree (NQF 8) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Data Science, or an equivalent
qualification; and a min 5–8 years of job-related experience within the data analysis environment.
Additional requirements include: extensive knowledge of best practice methodologies in data warehousing and multidimensional data modelling (Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), e.g. ESSBASE or Microsoft Analysis Services), system design and system? management; extensive knowledge of most data-modelling techniques; extensive knowledge of the most common (RDBMS) technologies (e.g. Oracle, IBM, SQLServer and MySQL); experience in deploying and managing Big Data environments (e.g. HADOOP, SPARK and NoSQL); knowledge of database query languages (e.g. SQL); experience with a variety of programming languages, including but not limited to C# and JAVA; and experience in using a broad variety of integration techniques, patterns, tools and methodologies.
If you meet the above requirements, please - email Karen@set.co.za . Karen Schmoor – SET Consulting
Please note, if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Senior Java Developer - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Salary – Negotiable based on skills and experience
Our client, a very forward thinking, market leader in the banking industry, well known for their product innovation, are looking to appoint and experienced and innovative Java Developer with share their expertise in designing, developing, and maintaining enterprise software applications.
If you, are you seeking a challenge and are ready to take your career to new heights in a solution driven and knowledge sharing space, this is for you - APPLY NOW!!!!
Reporting to the Application Development Manager, be extensively involved in a key strategic project involving building up a mobile platform app.
Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Related. Knowledge of: Software design principles, Git source control; Jenkins and / or other CI Tools; Agile SDLC
Ability to: develop detailed project plans; coordinate the activities of outsourced Hogan technical services; work independently and make sound judgements; meet critical deadlines; must have strong scripting skills; problem solving skills; leadership and mentoring skills.
Experience or qualification in the following areas beneficial
If this role is in line with your career aspirations, please email email@example.com. Karen Schmoor – SET Consulting on (011) 234-4313.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay a referral fee for successful referrals!
Please note, if you have not heard back from us within 1 week, then please regard your application as unsuccessful.
In this key role, be responsible for the review and analysis of actuarial and financial results as well as supporting new business growth by providing an in-depth profit analysis to understand profit forecasts and drivers, enabling appropriate management activities to support the various divisions by developing financial models and meeting with key accounts to present ratings and / or financial information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link