An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join the group team as a CRA.
Reporting to the Group Finance Executive, the CRA will be responsible for the overall management of the consolidation process, coordinating and preparing of monthly and quarterly group management results and forecast.
Responsible for the legal entity financial reporting at financial year end, in line with IFRS, including financial statements, XBRL and company taxation.
The expected outcome is to drive group standardisation on Accounting Policies, ensuring the group financial reporting and consolidation is IFRS compliant and various stakeholder timelines are strictly met.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, and a proven track record of delivering results in such a role.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
If you meet all of the above requirements please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
• To ensure the audits run effectively and efficiently
• To ensure audit is performed in terms of the standards (IFRS / IAS / ISA / Co's act)
• To manage the relationship with the client
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to audit risk
• Supervises audit team assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable company and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to apply audit and accounting standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as accounting, auditing and tax
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced and willing to adapt to change
• Demonstrated ability to lead a small team and ensure successful results
• Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome
• Good communication skills along with good or developing negotiation skills
• Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises
• Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
• Executes effective and thorough application of all accounting and audit standards within assigned responsibility
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically
• Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
• Strong accountability skills
• Must be at ITC Level
• Minimum 2 years’ experience post articles
• No Auditor General
• Must have industry experience
• Must have worked for a mid-tier firm
• Case wear experience is advantageous
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link