- Develop enterprise applications, web portals, mobile applications and line of business solutions.
- Develop integration solutions to solve inter-company as well as partner to partner integration requirements.
- Implement workflow, enterprise content management and customer relationship management solutions.
- Be involved in the full software development lifecycle in a team environment – design, develop, test and deploy.
- Development of new solutions and maintenance of existing systems.
- Co-work with the project manager, architect and analyst to set and meet deliverable dates and agreed functionality.
- Interface with business and customer stakeholders on business requirements, software deployments and maintenance issues.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies would be an advantage
- Some understanding of business analysis and business requirements gathering will be advantageous.
- Understanding of first principles of programming.
- Understanding of relational database design theory.
- Understanding of OO and ideally SOA principles.
- .NET C# and ASP.NET programming experience.
- HTML5 and CSS will be advantageous.
- Microsoft Transact SQL programming experience.
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Attention to detail and strong logical reasoning ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Pride of work, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a passion for their chosen career.
Required Qualifications / Training:
- BSc Computer Science, BSc Engineering or IT Diploma is a pre-requisite.
- Microsoft Software Developer Certification Advantageous – MCP / MCSD / MCPD.