Competencies – What are the specific key competencies required?
Outputs – What are the key performance areas and daily responsibilities?
Overall Job Purpose
The purpose of the Analyst we require would be to understand the impact of implementing User Requirements specific to the API domain. The set of requirements can be specific to the API Framework itself or the Facades that the Framework support. To this extend the Analyst need to understand the impact that requirements will have on both internal Colleagues as well as the API clients of the bank. It is a fast paced, complex and at times high-pressured environment. To be successful in this role the Analyst need to have excellent communication skills, be prepared to study unknown areas and translate these into requirements that can be understood by stakeholders as well as developers.
The Analyst is typically an IT professional responsible for detailed product and system analysis of a Business asks. The Business ask need to reach a point where User Stories can be delivered to an Agile delivery team focused on the API proposition. During the analysis phase of Framework requirements, it would be important to understand the impact on the broader ecosystem. Facade requirements are specific to certain business domains and an eager mind is needed to learn the various domains to advise on implementation impact of the Facade(s).
Minimum experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will design and develop frameworks and applications that will enable integration of individual pieces in CI/CD pipeline, improve reliability of core systems and eliminate manual interactions. The overall idea is to bring value to the customers through simplification of development lifecycle for all colleagues.
To manage the successful end-to-end delivery of the IAP Project for Glacier.
Project Delivery 60%
Project Governance 20%
Risk Management 10%
Relationship and Stakeholder Management 10%
FINANCE MANAGER (CA or similar) – Claremont/Newlands, Cape Town
Competitive Package on Offer and negotiable based on Qualification and Years of relevant experience required
Our Client, a Global Investment firm, is currently in search of a financially astute, highly assertive and results orientated finance professional to join their dynamic finance team.
One would describe you as having solid technical accounting knowledge with strong analytical and numerical skills as well as a strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast paced setting.
Main Purpose of the role:
The main focus of this role is to partner with the business in ensuring that all financial reporting is delivered accurately, on time, and in accordance with company requirements and accounting standards.
This position provides exposure to the full accounting spectrum including tax and treasury.
The secondary focus is to lead and direct a small team to ensure submissions and reporting are met on time, and accurately.
This role reports to the CFO and interfaces with the company’s Global offices.
Qualification and Experience required:
HRBP: HR Generalist – S/Subs, Cape Town
Lucrative and competitive package on offer!
Our client, a Global Investment Firm is currently in search of highly efficient HRBP to support the Head of Human Resources, working across the business in a generalist capacity.
One would describe you as a highly efficient HR professional who possesses strong organisational and administration skills.
You are solutions orientated, hard-working and have a can-do attitude! You are comfortable operating within an open, fast paced, high-performing environment as well as possess strong and effective communication skills both with internal with client staff as well as external providers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience required:
To apply for this role please forward an updated and detailed copy of your CV to Andrea Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com and Nicole Spamers: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUND SERVICES MANAGER - Cape Town, Western Cape
Competitive Package on offer!
Global Offshore Investment Firm is offering this exciting career opportunity to join their innovative team of professionals.
One would describe you has having high level technical ability within fund administration including knowledge of various asset classes together with the proven ability to build strong business relationships across all levels whilst possessing strong people management / leadership / mentorship / training ability which inspires and develops.
Qualification, Skills and Experience required:
Manage the overall service delivery of the allocated Funds Accounting team, to ensure the following:
- That valuations are performed completely, accurately and within the required client deadlines
- Valuations/accounts are distributed accurately and on time to all parties
- That all client queries are responded to and resolved to the satisfaction of the client within a reasonable timeframe
- That Compliance checks and reporting are completed accurately and within the set deadlines
- Adherence to all agreed controls, policies and procedures
- Accurate and timeously correspondence with shareholders of underlying funds, including capital call and distribution notices
- Accurate and timeously payment of expenses and execution of investments in accordance with investment documentation
- Being responsible for producing financial statements for all allocated clients in accordance with the most relevant accounting and regulatory standards and client driven requirements.
- Responsible for facilitating the audit process for all clients and responsible for managing the team resources; allocating tasks and monitoring client service levels for reporting purposes.
OFFICE MANAGER | PA – Cape Town City Centre
R20 000 – R30 000 Per Month depending on Qualification and Years of relevant experience
Our client, a Financial Investment Boutique firm is seeking a highly proficient Office Manager to support their dynamic Team of professionals.
One would describe you as a highly organised, detail orientated, innovative and solutions focused individual.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Experience
Senior Insurance Specialist - JHB
R300 – R320K CTC
Leading global player in Insurance Broking and Risk Management industry, with a sound reputation for their global expertise and performance excellence, are looking for an astute Senior Insurance Specialist to join their team.
In this key role, be responsible for providing support and document production and revie in the renewal process to ensure that the communication nd process flow between the company, insurance and clients is timely and consistent from submission to policy issuance. KPI’s include customer orientation and focus, renewal documentation (pre- and post-renal), provision of technical support / coaching as well as compliance.
Relevant Degree pref. 2- 3 years insurance specialist skills essential
If this role is in line with your career aspirations, email email@example.com – SET Consulting.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only email communication will be accepted – no telephonic calls, queries, SMS, or WhatsApp please.
Please note, if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Test Team Lead EE – Rondebosh – Rneg
This is for a well known company based in Rondebosh.
The person will be responsibility will be:
- As a Test Team Lead you will be responsible for the management of the team of software testers allocated to you
- This position is a technical position, which is basically concerned with software testing. Focus is on detail
- Oversee testing and QA functions
Worked on multiple operating systems and have a good technical knowledge (Windows
8, Windows 7 etc)
Have an understanding and performed testing on the following testing types and methods:
- Negative testing
- Positive testing
- Black box testing
- White box testing
- Functional testing
- Non-Functional testing
- Regression testing
- Software performance testing
- Installation testing
- Hardware testing
- Min 5 years as Tester and 3 years as a Senior Tester
ISTQB will be required
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant supporting documents.
EE Project Manager – Rondebosh – Rneg
This well known company based in Rondebosh is looking for your skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
2-3 years experience in the field of Prepaid, VAS or Banking
Matric and a Diploma
Project Administration experience
Understand production and logistics
Experience in client and supplier management
Background in IT Projects
Will be involved in:
Manage planning, monitoring, implementation and closure of projects
Hold Project Kick-Off meetings and define the Project scope
Track project deliverables and ensure SOX Compliance
Customer Service Satisfaction
Understanding and managing the customer product requirements
Manage customer delivery expectations
Should you feel that this role is for you send your CV to email@example.com with relevant supporting documents
Banking and Innovation: Senior Manager
Highly attractive REM package
Our client is one of the leading global investment and development partners for financial services institutions (FIs) in Sub-Saharan Africa. As an active minority shareholder invests in and contributes to the development of the portfolio companies, making a positive impact in Africa and at the same time achieving long term market returns.
The key role responsibility is the implementation of improvements in commercial, strategic and operational areas within the Investee bank, in close cooperation with the Investment Team and Value Creation professionals.
Qualification's and experience
PBT currently has a role for a Senior Data Engineer
About the role:
Required Qualifications / Training:
A BI Business Analyst or BIBA has a crucially important role to play, in bridging any gaps between business and IT, to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value for clients.
The BIBA is involved in the end-to-end Data Product Lifecyle, including requirement definition, data analysis, data modeling
Data Modeler required for a vacancy at PBT Group.
Required Qualifications / Training:
We currently have numerous vacancies for Data Engineers skilled in tools such as the Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Power BI, AWS, Azure, DataStage, SAS etc.
Required Qualifications / Training:
PBT Group has an opportunity for a Systems Analyst at an Investment customer based in Cape Town.
PBT Group has a requirement for a Senior Microsoft BI Developer who knows SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI. Ab Initio experience would be an advantage.
- Microsoft BI: Strong SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI
- Strong modular system design skills.
- Conventional and data warehouse modelling skills are required, in order to understand the various data models and to define the mappings between them.
- System analysis and design skills are necessary to design and document the data extractions and transformations.
- Expert knowledge of the capabilities of the ETL tools being used, to know what their capabilities and shortcomings are – in order to exploit or avoid those aspects in the ETL program designs.
- Good organisation, planning and basic management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Relevant data warehouse and BI solution training is essential.
- B.Sc. or related degree is advantageous.
- 5+ years programming experience.
- Design, develop, test and deploy ETL for ODS and data mart projects, as well as application and management reports.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and upgrade setup or support on ETL and database related issues.
- Research and evaluate alternative IT solutions to make appropriate recommendations to meet the business needs for management information.
- Perform root cause analysis, performance monitoring and application related issues.
- Review IT work products from the team members for completeness and quality.
- Accurately translate business requirement to technical documentation and test case or results.
- Analyse and map data from source systems to target operational data stores and data marts.
- Maintain and provide application support in production.
- Code or folder migration from one environment to another as part of release management.
- Participation in all aspects of quality assurance.
- Active participation in systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Create and maintain the end user applications, typically using off-the-shelf data access software or conventional query- and reporting tools.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports and report definitions.
- Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Load and maintain the metadata for the data access tool.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Produce complex, efficient, error-free reporting solutions and related documentation.
- BI front end development on data structures, cubes, reporting, dashboards, etc.
The Senior System Analyst is responsible for bridging the gap between business requirements and the development team. The System Analyst must understand the business requirements as well as the technical environment and marry the two up. This entails interaction with business, business analyst and technical stakeholders and compilation of Functional Requirements Specifications against which the development and architecture team is able to deliver the solution. In addition the System Analyst must be able to investigate and understand the existing technology, constraints and solutions in place, down to the ability to interrogate and model databases, and top level system architecture. The ideal System Analyst has a combination of a strong technical background, software testing skills as well as business understanding, elicitation and communication skills.
The System Analyst will work on multiple projects in the Woolworths environment and will be required to manage his/her time effectively. The environment is based on Microsoft technology including MS SQL server, a .NET development toolset as well as other technology suites depending on the system in question.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link