CNC Operator/Turner / Programmer - Mpumalanga
T SUN RECRUITMENT
Friday, 09 July 2021
Engineering - Plant/Maintenance Engineering
A leading Manufacturer company in Mpumalanga is looking for a CNC Operator/Turner / Programmer to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Set up machines at the beginning of the shift to ensure proper working order
• Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedure
• Feed information akin to speed, shapes and sizes through the device set up box
• Place parts in semi-automated machines
• Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
• Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedure are carried out
• Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
• Knowledge in Milling and Turning.
• Perform safety checks on every machine
• Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
• Ensure stock of needed machine tools are ready and available at all times
• Create and maintain activity logs
• Provide relevant information regarding progress to Supervisors
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Knowledge and experience working on a HAAS CNC Machine.
• Programming of CNC.
• At least 10 years’ experience.
• Available immediately if possible.
Package & Remuneration
1 Year contract possibility to become perm .
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org