A small dynamic Engineering company based in Somerset West, Cape Town and active in the water and wastewater treatment industry is looking for someone with a minimum N4 or S1 and/or technical qualifications with relevant work experience. Must be a hands-on person and proficient in English and Afrikaans.
The Project Coordinatorâs duties are to ensure that all projects
- N4 or S1 echnical qualification
- Diploma/Certificate: Project Management
- Must be a hands-on person and proficient in English and Afrikaans
- Valid and unendorsed Code 08 driver’s license
- Reliable and self disciplined
- Ability to perform unsupervised tasks.
- N4 or S1 will be an advantage.
- Strong basic technical abilities
- A mechanical aptitude will be a strong advantage.
- Must be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge in reading and application of technical drawings (Auto Cad)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Technical Foremen
- Monitor working hours, over-time, plans and expenditures.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to resolve technical and quality problems
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Production and Sales departments
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.