Our client is an international leading-edge, innovative supplier of telecommunication solutions to national governments and law enforcement communities. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to assist with the end-to-end testing of their products and systems.
The purpose of the QA Tester role is to become a core contributor to their product quality in a team developing User Interfaces and supporting application server components for data integration, data exploration, data analysis and visualization.
The candidate must apply initiative with responsibility and commitment to discover, investigate and test feature rich UI applications and contribute to their product quality by advancing their test strategy, validating product features and translating user stories into representative test cases.
- Assist QA Team with exploratory and regression testing of software product
- Testing and Management of Software Product within the SDLC
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLC and process improvement
- In-dept product knowledge
- Attend and contribute to Agile ceremonies
- Analyse features using formal test analysis methods to produce test designs
- Contribute to requirements analysis and feature design through considering testability requirements and by applying product test experience.
- Test planning and test case documentation, management and execution
- Reporting Test Results
- Identify, log and track bugs
- Liaise with Product Owner to provide feedback
Qualifications and Experience:
- Min 2-3 Years’ experience with software testing
- Relevant Tertiary Education
- ISTQB / ISEB Certification (Very beneficial)
- Experience in software testing methods (Functional and Non-Functional, Regression, Performance, Acceptance, Compatibility, Integration, Usability and Security
- Experience in Telecommunications protocol (Advantageous)
- SQL (Basic knowledge to run queries etc.)
- pgAdmin / DBeaver
- Visual Studio
- Operating systems: Max, Linux, Window
- Strong analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about learning new skills to improve total product quality
- Demonstrates accountability, proactively, and has enthusiastic attitude.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days you may consider your application unsuccessful
- In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.