Limited Duration Contract of 24 Months
- Performs full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work.
- Qualifies suppliers, issues requests for proposals, evaluates proposals, maintains subcontract files in accordance to established procedures.
- Oversees and performs the full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work on a project. Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices.
- Uses experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes.
- May provide guidance to less experienced team members. Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of a tertiary education qualification.
- NEC (New Engineering Contract) experience is essential
- Experience in a project environment, preferably engineering environment.
- Essential Diploma in Purchasing and Supply from recognised institution OR 8 years work experience
- Desirable National Diploma / Degree with supply chain as major subject OR 8 years work experience
Please Note: If you have not heard anything from us after 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.