Our client in the Engineering Industry, has an EE opportunity available for a Service Technician in the Benoni, Gauteng area.
- N6 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Advantage - Certified DAF Master Technician
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Test
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a workshop environment
- Experience with Truck vehicle repairs is essential
- Roadside repair and vehicle diagnosis
- Experience in major component, mechanical and electrical repairs and diagnostic equipment
- Previous experience of DAF vehicle maintenance and repairs will be ideal
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Mechanical and electrical competency skills
- DAF Product Knowledge will be ideal
- Must have knowledge of DAF systems
- Diagnose vehicle mechanical faults and repair requirements accurately.
- Diagnose vehicle electrical faults and repair requirements
- Repair & maintain vehicle/s as assigned
- Conclude job card/s accurately for all workshop activities.
- Complete root cause analysis of major component failures.
- Attend to breakdowns, including standby service (day and night)
- All tools and equipment is in a safe area before and after usage, and in working order
- Ensure all actions of staff in the workshop are conducted in a neat manner taking into account health, environmental and safety factors
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.