Project Coordinator to manage overall mining projects.
- Bachelor Degree with major course in Project Management or related field
- In-depth knowledge of principles and practices of open cast, underground and exploration
- Project management and record keeping practices
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Export requirements of countries in Africa
- Procurement system e.g. PRONTO
- Drivers license
- Manage and coordinate the work of technical and clerical staff, inspection, and contract personnel.
- Read and interpret engineering manuals, drawings, plans, specifications, layouts, schematics.
- Analyse and solve engineering design and construction problems.
- Administer contracts and budgetary expenditures.
- Prepare clear and concise reports.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet applications and specialised engineering software programs.
- Oversee the work of assigned staff, professional consultants and contractors.
- Respond to questions and enquiries from a variety of sources regarding engineering and development projects.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, legislation, quality standards, policies and standard operating procedures and protocol to ensure that all project related, and other ad-hoc tasks are executed and completed in the prescribed manner.
- Ensure confidentiality of information is always maintained.
- Ensure personal safety and safety of work colleagues is maintained
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.