A leading Software Engineering company in Centurion is looking for a Data Management Project Engineer ro join their team
- You will be working with our Customers to define and deliver SOLIDWORKS PDM based solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our Customers the highest quality technical support on queries relating to SOLIDWORKS PDM and its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services.
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of on-line content such as Blogs, Technical Documents and Webcasts.
- Creation and Implementation of Product Data Management solutions and customization of established systems.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site. Training the customers on the use and administration of SOLIDWORKS PDM products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your senior PDM specialist
- Experience & Qualification
- You will possess a higher-level qualification, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in database management or other relevant technical fields.
- Knowledge of CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to.
- Experience in a data management system, preferably SOLIDWORKS PDM but not limited to.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a good listener.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic- PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation
- Basic - PC Troubleshooting
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
- Adhere to the company’s values.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server installation, configuring, administration.
- Database skills, including ability to write custom queries of medium complexity, in addition to moderate administration skills, preferably SQL
- Not mandatory but beneficial:
- Experience in writing VB scripts
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems.
- Architectures and networks.
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certificate,
- MCSA: SQL Server 2016 database development certificate.
15 Soveriegn drive, Irene. Route 21
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the
promise they make.
PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market.
Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our
PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function
across all industries.
Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas;
Marketing & Sales
A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful
placement we make.
Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry,
enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous
follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and
candidate’s satisfaction with our service.
PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in
complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE
Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you.
We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.