SAP Cost Accountant/Bid Manager (Manufacturing)
R600k - R650k
Our client is a top performing global manufacturer.
Corporate business planning for short- and long-term sales in RC (Recurring Costs) and NRC (Non-Recurring Costs), project calculations, bid and order book management and coordination of order administration and interdisciplinary teams within these functions.
Product Pricing & Profitability
- Engage with the customer procurement organization and handle quote enquiries.
- Review customer RFQs & lead the offer preparation process with all relevant parties involved.
- Contribute to contract negotiations and project mobilization with Project Managers.
- Compile product cost & price calculations in cooperation with Project Managers and Finance.
- Support the monitoring of the product portfolio profitability against goals and targets.
- Define and maintain calculation and planning / monitoring standards.
Sales Planning and Reporting
- Develop and maintain short-, mid- and long-term corporate sales planning for development services (NRC) and production sales (RC) with Management.
- Provide weekly / monthly updates on sales outlook figures for NRC sales (rolling outlook).
Sales Order Processing
- Monitor order book management process with all parties involved and assure accuracy of SAP data based on respective business rules.
- Ensure timeous and accurate processing of customer orders, invoicing and credit notes.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant Degree (Accounting or Engineering)
- Experience in understanding and linking manufacturing costs to product profitability
- Excellent computer skills (Excel Advanced, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Product costing / accounting / finance knowledge
- Team leadership / coordination skills