JOB TITLE: MILLWRIGHT
REPORTS TO: FACTORY MANAGER
COMPUTER PACKAGES: Microsoft Office
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POSITION:
Millwright Trade Test certificate qualification
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
The employee will take full responsibility of all production activities to achieve the strategic objective of the production department which includes the assembling, installation, testing and maintenance of mechanical and/or electronic , equipment and mechanical fixtures on the production line.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Attend to breakdowns
• Preventative action plans to minimize breakages
• Regular inspections on equipment to identify hazards, defects or need for repair
• Attend to scheduled maintenance and shutdown
• Assist with cost estimates and drawings/preliminary sketches
• Install/connect new equipment to eq: such as PLC. Invertor variable drives and programming knowledge
• Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
• Ensuring compliance to electrical standards
• Excellent Mechanical knowledge of machines, tools in factory environment
• Understanding of the OSH Act and ISO
• Experience on PLCs Invertor drives programming and fault finding
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link