Diesel Mechanic Facilitator
Rainbow technical training centre
Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
R25 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Coordinate all technical training for Engineering, Retrofit, Manufacturing (repair & overhaul) Quality, Warranty teams
• Identifying internal and external technical training program to address competency/learning gaps
• Develop training aids such as learner guides, manuals, handbooks, practical examples (mock ups), Slide shows, handouts, etc.
• Keep up to date with current technical training design and development methodologies
• Manage the training program in accordance with the training QMS.
• Gather/prepare all necessary material to deliver the training
• Record and analyze training evaluation
• Monitor people performance against evaluation criteria/post course performance
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
• Reporting on Annual Training Report and WSP to the relevant Seta – TETA
• Handle logistics for training activities including travels and equipment