Advert Ref: VC08003
Job Title: Project Engineer
Area: Engineering Department
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R28,000 – R52,800
Closing Date: 13 November 2020
Purpose of Position
Design, supply, installation and commissioning of small to medium sized hydro and pyro metallurgical facilities.
• Performing basic Mechanical Design Verification of Mechanical Equipment using software and develop excel calculations for part code calculations.
• Prepare basic Mechanical Equipment Datasheets and Specifications.
• Assist in Defining and sizing of equipment.
• Basic preparation of Technical equipment requisitions required for procurement purposes.
• Perform and prepare basic project standard specifications and design criteria.
• Assist in Package Management of single Mechanical Equipment's.
• Completing tasks in accordance to the specific stages of the engineering design process.
• Perform field verifications with little guidance from a senior engineer.
• B.Sc. (Eng.); B.Eng. & B.Tech.
• 3-5 years
• EPC / EPCM Environment, preferred
• Petro Chemical, Oil & Gas or Similar Environment, preferred
• Plant or some design project experience
Moses Mahaye – HR Manager
Hlengiwe Ncube – HR Director
Alex Viljoen – HR Coordinator
Sizwe Langa – HR Specialist
031 630 0144
Victor Crescent Construction