To manage the Clients financial sustainability and health and to manage implementation of compliant financial practices.
· Provide required and relevant information, insights and influence to the Clients strategic planning process
· Participate in finalizing the strategic plan and vision
· Develop the financial strategy to support the overall organisational strategy
· Define targets and strategies for team to implement in support of the achievement of the Clients strategic objectives
· Develop unit operational plans to facilitate achievement of the organisational strategy
Risk Management and Compliance
Supply Chain Management
Qualifications & Experience
Main Purpose of Job:
To assist the Executive: Strategic Support with the development and implementation of the Strategy through the facilitation of an effective National Stakeholders and Intergovernmental Relations and to foster collaboration and programme alignment and implementation with various relevant and strategic stakeholders in the Region.
Key Responsibility Area:
Stakeholder Engagement and Consultations
Qualifications & Experience:
Qualifications & Experience :
An opportunity has arisen in the Aircon & Energy Department of a well established brand. They require a self-driven and motivated individual who will be responsible for the following:
Required Qualifications and Experience
Consulting Engineers with nearly 50 years experience in the industry seeks a Lead Engineer that specialises in water treatment and sanitation.
Consulting Engineers with nearly 50 years experience in the industry seeks a Senior Engineer that specialises in water and sanitation.
Corporate Communications Manager
A flexible Corporate Communications Manager, you will define and implement the corporate communication strategy for the company in support of their key priorities. You will also have a specific focus on developing and delivering internal communications and ensuring that internal communication channels are effective and fit for purpose.
If you were currently doing this corporate communications job, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week
Please note that this position is based in The Middle East, relocation, accommodation and additional benefits apply.
.The Project Manager will be responsible of creating the project plan & specifications of buildings in the highest standard & quality, and follow up the work progress form A to Z, and weekly update the MGMT, and maintaining adequate inventory of raw materials, installation, packaging material, inventing new design and reduce the waste and cutting unnecessary cost.
1. Developing detailed project plans, defining the scope of the project and assigning team members to specific tasks, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
2. Prepare the master project schedule based on contract terms.
3. Review the project plans and specifications in terms of highest quality standards
and comment on the building design, effective scheduling, possible cost saving
measures and potential construction problems.
4. Budgetary estimation and comparison with actual expenditure.
5. Project Tracking at Weekly, Monthly targets based on the Project Schedule weightage at all levels of Project Such as Indenting, Purchase order Placement, Engineering Documents, Dispatch, Site erection activities and document preparation of control index.
6. Co-ordination with consultant & vendor for finalizing technical specification & monitor department wise check list.
7. Study contract documents and prepare job instruction as well as project specific procedures.
8. Coordinating with Client, Vendor, Sub vendor, Engineering, Procurement & Construction teams, Workshop, logistics, Q.C., Store departments, and other project authorities to keep track of the project deliverables and for smooth functioning of the project.
9. Monitor safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information
Our Client based in Kempton Park is looking for a Sales Administration Manager to ensure an efficient administration service to support and grow the company’s market share
Financial or engineering diploma or related qualification
At least 5 years management experience in a sales environment, fast moving goods industry sales experience would be preferred
Attention to detail, quality orientated, follows up, problem solver, customer focused, good communication, planning and organising skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook), and JDE will be advantageous
Quotations and Tenders’ Management:
Departmental procedures are adhered to for all quotations and tenders
Engagement with key stakeholders is maintained regarding possible orders or status of proposals
All quotations and tenders are followed up as required
Track history of improving quote conversion ratio’s
Analyse and report on quote rejection reasons
Develop and implement selling strategies to improve quote conversion ratio’s
Engage with clients about reduced spend and increase market share.
Approval of quotes as per business process
Sales Administration Management:
Price lists are updated and distributed as required
C1 Holds are actioned as required
Debtors’ days are below 60 days
Packaging and transport costs match to quoted rate
Supply contracts with mining houses are managed as per SLA
Monthly reports are distributed by due date
Commercial queries are dealt with as required
Projects are monitored weekly with relevant staff
Development of direct subordinates in their current and future jobs as needed
Company HR and Disciplinary policy is adhered to
Performance Management is completed for team by review dates
90% Delivery accuracy is strived for
Correct use of QASYS for all problems and complaints
Set Teams Sales Targets
All queries / complaints are handled to customer satisfaction
External and internal customer queries are managed to ensure that expediting is in accordance with set standards
All customer queries are investigated and responded to as soon as all relevant information is obtained
Our client is seeking to appoint an Instrument and Automation Technician, who will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of all instrumentation installations and automation within the Smelter Business Unit with the aim of improving plant availability, reliability, increasing equipment performance and minimising production downtime. The role reports to the Foreman: Electrical & Instrumentation.
Knowledge and Experience:
Essential requirements include:
This role will suit a results-driven Instrument and Automation Technician, with good communication skills and a strong sense of accountability in delivering well-planned, quality work on schedule, while also being flexible and decisive in handling unplanned equipment stoppages.
This role is based in East Gauteng (Germiston)
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link