Urgently seeking an experienced and Top performing Area Sales Consultant for KZN, responsible for KZN, including North and South for an industrial equipment supplier
Retain current material handling clients
Increase revenue of the business
Work towards achieving unit sales targets
Ensure customer information is captured correctly via Kerridge system
Convert prospects into qualified leads
Close deals successfully
Educate client about products: CT Power forklifts
Check that contracts are collected and site visits are conducted
Compile and present reports
Valid Matric - completed Grade 12
Valid drivers' license
No less than 3 years' sales experience of selling CT Power forklifts or related products, have an excellent track record
(need proof of income to show your commission earnings)
Ability to take customers through the sales process
Grasp technical concepts easily
Great negotiation skills
High level of energy
Product knowledge - CT Power forklifts
Excellent English communication
Concept and solution driven
Have a clear criminal record
Great work ethic
Matric (Grade 12)
Able to Quote, Purchase Order
Have Excel experience
Must have Bill Of Material (BOM)
Able to check if BOM changes are required and if required (VO) is required weekly
Must be able to update SAP and BOM
Must be able to sign off purchase orders in alignment with job file
Notify when project materials have been booked in
Project invoice tracking to be updated
Give feedback in project meetings
Taking minutes and driving feedback
Drawing request forms
Must be able to do Reporting:
Weekly reports to be sent out on each project
Meetings with sales and technical team on issues
Able to do cost reports
Please note that this position is based in The Middle East, relocation, accommodation and additional benefits apply.
.The Project Manager will be responsible of creating the project plan & specifications of buildings in the highest standard & quality, and follow up the work progress form A to Z, and weekly update the MGMT, and maintaining adequate inventory of raw materials, installation, packaging material, inventing new design and reduce the waste and cutting unnecessary cost.
1. Developing detailed project plans, defining the scope of the project and assigning team members to specific tasks, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
2. Prepare the master project schedule based on contract terms.
3. Review the project plans and specifications in terms of highest quality standards
and comment on the building design, effective scheduling, possible cost saving
measures and potential construction problems.
4. Budgetary estimation and comparison with actual expenditure.
5. Project Tracking at Weekly, Monthly targets based on the Project Schedule weightage at all levels of Project Such as Indenting, Purchase order Placement, Engineering Documents, Dispatch, Site erection activities and document preparation of control index.
6. Co-ordination with consultant & vendor for finalizing technical specification & monitor department wise check list.
7. Study contract documents and prepare job instruction as well as project specific procedures.
8. Coordinating with Client, Vendor, Sub vendor, Engineering, Procurement & Construction teams, Workshop, logistics, Q.C., Store departments, and other project authorities to keep track of the project deliverables and for smooth functioning of the project.
9. Monitor safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link