The project manager is responsible for the overall delivery and profitability of all construction projects within the division, with key focus on timeous completion and ensuring projects turn a profit, ensuring that all client and other stakeholders’ relations are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing staff allocation and movement between projects, ensuring SHEQ compliance for the division.
• Establish and implement objectives and goals for a project.
• Liaise with project personnel to execute project plans and achieve set targets.
• Complete projects within stipulated timeframes.
• Coordinate the hiring, training, and orienting of limited duration or permanent personnel.
• Organize and lead meetings to discuss or communicate changes in project plans.
• Prepare and manage annual budgets to achieve project objectives.
• Confer with senior management to ensure efficient and effective implementation of a project.
• Submit weekly, monthly, or annual reports to senior management on the progress of the project.
• Ensure the availability of materials and human resources required for a project.
• Plan project processes and set deadlines to meet established objectives.
• Supervise the operations of project personnel and assign tasks as necessary.
• Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Degree or Btech
• ECSA Registration with Project management experience
• Minimum 10 years overall experience
• Construction industry related degree/Btech with PMP registration