To manufacture hydraulic components as per drawing and at times per sample.
To set Fanuc controlled CNC Machine tools according to drawing / program specifications.
- Grade 12 (Matric)/N3 or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Minimum of 4 years CNC operating/setting experience.
- Be able to measure accurately with precision measuring instruments
- Setting and operating of FANUC controlled CNC machines (VMC: Vertical Machining Centres and CNC Lathe Machines)
- Machining of different hydraulic components according to drawing specifications, following the job card as procedure for manufacturing
- De-burring of all manufactured parts
- Ensure that the set target dates are met.
- Give training to other employees when and if needed.
- Measuring of machined components to ensure quality