Instrument Mechanician – 2 Months Temp - Urgently needed
Monday, 19 July 2021
Engineering - Electronic Engineering
R23 000,00 - R30 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Purpose of the job
The position is mainly responsible for executing the maintenance tasks in a safe, efficient and effective way according to the job package. The successful candidate will also be responsible for adding value to the customers of the instrument department by supplying excellent workmanship in their field of expertise. All work performed by the Instrument Mechanician must be in accordance to procedures, specifications and rules.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position in a chemical manufacturing or similar manufacturing environment after successful completion of trade test.
• Trade test as Instrument Mechanician (Essential)
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Desirable)
• Siemens S7 Service and Maintenance (Part 1)
• Siemens S7 Service and Maintenance (Part 2)
• This position reports to the Instrumentation Works Coordinator.
• Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the companies’ medical centre
• May be required to be on standby
Salary: Min R23k per month but negotiable.
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.