Tuesday, 20 April 2021
Engineering - Civil Engineering
1. Draft letters and any other correspondences required.
2. Ensure that records of contracts, letters, and annex are accurate, up to date and maintained physically and electronically.
3. Negotiate contract terms in case by case with both internal & external parties to reach win-win situations, while ensuring that projects remain within the contractual guidelines.
4. Attend meetings to oversee progress on projects to ensure that all contract terms are being applied and provide recommendation on any deviations.
5. Analyse contracts to highlight potential risks in contract terms to stay alert during the execution.
6. Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with Samcrete’s designated parties as per Manager’s guidance to identify impact of legislations changes on contract terms if any.
7. Participate in the negotiations of claims, manage contractual annexes and resolve disputes or conflict resolution with third parties.
8. Review variations orders against contract’s terms in coordination with Technical Office and Project Manager.
9. Coordinate and inform Technical Office and Project Manager on local legislations current one and any updates regarding tax, social insurance payments, financial procedures, etc.