Imports Administrator - (Mpumalanga) R25 000 ctc, includes Housing Allowance
Tuesday, 08 June 2021
Clearing and Forwarding - Other Clearing and Forwarding
R22 000,00 - R25 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Must have grade 12 and a minimum of 2 years experience
Must have Experience working in imports
Customs Clearing Part 1 and Customs Clearing Part 2 would be an added advantage
Basic knowledge of purchasing function
Sound knowledge of legal and ethical requirements of the shipping, clearing and forwarding and transport industry
PC literacy. Good knowledge of Port Authorities both TPT and TNPA, SARS - Customs rules and regulations
Good organizational skills to an administrative role, effective time management and flexibility
Excellent attention to detail
Self-disciplined and committed to following strict procedures
Honesty and respect for confidentiality, self-driven with a sense of urgency
· Administers the clearing, and forwarding of all sea and air freight imports on a documentation level.
· Knowledgeable on all requirements regarding import activities, Internal and external representation, liaison with government departments, shipping lines, unpack depot, freight forwarder, transporters and any other service provider.
· Ensuring that the daily administration requirements and pre-determined deadlines are met.
· Responsible to follow up on all import shipments.
· Prepare all clearing and forwarding documents to ensure fast and efficient importation of goods.
· Ensure documentation complies with set standards and regulation of various stakeholders and legal entities.