Our client based in George is looking for a Sales Representative.
- Conversion of leads and opportunities into concluded sales.
- Preference will be given to anyone that has some sort of healthcare experience.
- Follow sales process from start to finish.
- Computer literate – Microsoft suite of software, Accpac, CRM.
- Problem solving ability and strong negotiating skills.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in using computer systems and the listed software applications associated with performance of assigned work is essential.
- Basic problem solving skills associated with software applications used is expected. Software usage relevant to job duties will be evaluated.
- Software applications: Accpac, CRM, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Ability to create new opportunities.
- Possess a valid unendorsed driver’s license – light motor vehicle.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Understanding of the proper use of Work Orders, priorities and schedules.
- Sourcing leads and converting to closed sales deals.
- Quoting and tendering for business opportunities.
- Maintain a regular call cycle with clients.
- Meeting client deadlines.
- Compiling and submission of reports according to the pre-determined deadlines/dates.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstration of products and Equipment.
- Positive response from clients on customer satisfaction survey.
- Provide training as an when required with clients.
- Submit weekly planner as required by the date/day set.
- Any and all company expenses are to be signed off by management.
- Ensure installations are competed by date by with client.
- Ensure that stock is available or that order is placed with admin assistant.
- Log on and use of Skynamo on daily basis.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.