Monday, 19 July 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Site Agent
Minimum Qualification Nat Diploma or similar, min 8 years site experience, must have exposure to residential housing developments and apartments, with strong finishing experience on luxury units.
Duties / requirements
• Personnel management on site.
• Prepare progress reports , manage cash flow
• JBCC contractual knowledge
• MS Projects and CCS (Programing and valuations).
• Effective decisions making pertaining to daily production.
• Supervising staff , sub-contractors and plant , maximise resource utilisation.
• SHEQ systems and all goverment requirement compliance
• Industrial and Labour relations.
• Performance management.
• Setting out and level outset.
• Material requisitions and stock control.
• Follow and adhere to construction program, meet targets
• Site administration
• Record day-works, client Instructions
• Work and plan jointly with site team
• Team and Client relationship.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted , please forward CV to email@example.com