Site Manager - Fire Sprinkler Installation
Itireleng Fire Management
Monday, 06 September 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Site Agent
Fire Sprinkler Site Manager Wanted
A reputable fire protection company is seeking an experienced site manager for fire sprinkler installations that will report to the project manager for their commercial project’s division. This will be on a fixed term contract basis.
• Installation of fixed fire protection – Essential
• Installation of fire water supplies – Essential
• Reading and understanding drawings, cutting list and fabrication list – Essential
• Own vehicle – Essential
• ASIB knowledge – Essential
• Project programming – Beneficial
• Report writing – Beneficial
• Achieve 100% of project site installation milestones.
• Monitor completion of snag list.
• Receiving of materials, stock and equipment on site.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings.
• Communicates with the client, main contractor and project manager daily on project progress and delays.
• Motivates sub-contractors in terms of productivity.
• Ensures that the installation follows the design drawings.
• Monitors and reports on the usage of all access equipment optimizing the time that the equipment is on-site.
Must be available to travel and spend time working out of the province for months at a time.
Renumeration based on experience.
Only candidates residing within the republic of South Africa will be shortlisted. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.