A Large Development Group is developing RDP Mega projects and looking for a Construction Material and Service Procurement Manager for RDP Mega Project/s.
This is a Full-time position and the right candidate must have and be able to:
- A Minimum 10 years experience on large government housing projects.
- Have the relevant qualification
- Proven track record
- Punctual, loyal, reliable, hardworking, honest with sober habits
- Work under pressure when needed
- Provide detailed weekly finance reports
- Be a team player
- Strong project management, analytics, and organisation skills
The Job description will include but not be limited to the following:
· stock procurement, ordering, scheduling
· coordination with the construction rollout
· stock control
· reporting to Operations Director
· producing budgeting schedule and reports
· Working with different departments - HR, finance, construction, project management,
· Participating in Creating Group strategy
· Managing delivery against targets
· Creating new opportunities for the group
Remuneration to be discussed.
There is Opportunity to grow.