Building/Construction/Mining - Other Building/Construction/Mining
A well-established Construction Company requires the services of self-motivated and committed individuals for the following vacancies:
• Recognised trade test certificate or equivalent for Panel beater.
• Preferably 5 years’ experience with light and heavy vehicles.
• Ability to restore vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches and spray-painting panels.
• Spray painting, general welding and brazing experience.
• Able to assess the extent of repairs and restoration.
• Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic and metalworking equipment.
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule workflow.
• Communicate with supervisors to inform on maintenance activities performed and availability of equipment
• Perform all functions included in the above duties and responsibilities with due regard to the health, safety and the environment.
To apply, forward a detailed CV with at least 3 (three) contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org All short-listed candidates will be required to present a Portfolio of Evidence and may be required to undergo psychometric profile assessment.
Closing: 27 August 2021
Any response to this advertisement places the company under no obligation to interview or make an appointment