To support the company’s skills development strategy and related legislation compliance by controlling the execution of skills development interventions including planning, organizing, scheduling, resourcing, and communication with stakeholders.
To Process procurement requirements including requisitions, purchase orders, invoicing
To Keep records of attendance and spend are kept for audit and reporting purposes.
• Support organization’s strategy to comply with Legislation governing Skills Development in south Africa, which includes Skills Development Act, Skills Development Levies Act, SAQA Act, BBBEE Act, BCEA, Labour Relations Act & EEA.
• Implement appropriate skills programmes including Learnerships, Internships, Apprenticeships, Youth employment Service to support company skills development strategy.
• Assist in ensuring compliance and monitoring of the BBBEE (Skills Development section) scorecard system and ensure that the company requirements are maintained and updated timeously.
• Maintain and Prepare records and evidence for the Skills Development audit sample for submission to the BBBEE verification agency.
• Submit Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR) to relevant SETAs.
• Serve as contact person between the employer and the relevant SETA to ensure the Company receives payment of the quarterly skills levy refund i.e., mandatory grant.
• Support the company strategy to improving the Company’s BBBEE score card• Keep abreast with regulatory developments in the skills development and learning & development fields.
• Identify and communicate legislative changes and/or risks that may affect the Company.
• Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety.
• Represent the firm at consultative workshops planned for the sector, Either Seta or Department of • Liase with SETAS to stay abreast with Discretionary funding opportunities and communicate same to management.
• Advise management on which courses are necessary and apply for Discretionary and funding at SETA’s and compile all necessary information.
• Consult on specification for intake for Internships, Learnership and Apprenticeships and Youth Employment Service or other programme needs, including but not limited to, role clarity, date of implementation, entry requirements, demographics,
• Build professional relationships within internal stakeholders to understand business needs in area/s of responsibility and skills development needs of the staff.
• Participate in consultative processes with the skills committee and EE Committee around skills development.
• Support business units within an organization and coordinate the execution of the employee’s personal development plans.
• Process annual application for SETA discretionary grants to support company skills development strategy in line with SETA requirements.
• Implement and monitor workplace skills plan and SSETA funded learning programmes and report accordingly.
• Research and consult on best practices to deliver training & development programmes.
• Facilitate costing of skills programmes to support budgeting process.
• Facilitate signing of Service Level Agreements with training providers.
• Facilitate registration of accredited Learning programmes including learnerships, Apprenticeships and Internships programmes with relevant SETAs.
• Facilitate sourcing and registration of Youth Employment Service Programme with YES4YOUTH company.
• Facilitate onboarding and work placement of learners to achieve experiential learning.
• Monitor and evaluate coaching and mentoring of learners on learning programmes
• Support learners, coaches, and training providers to ensure effective and smooth running of projects.
• Facilitate onboarding Interventions for new employees including training on critical skills for new employees in sales and technical roles.
• Administer study assistance applications and agreements in line with budget and approvals and provide progress report.
• Support compliance training programmes including Lifting machinery Operators and safety training.
• Compile annual training calendar for learning & development offerings and communicate to stakeholders.
• Manage communication on training programmes to ensure stakeholders are informed and aligned.
• Assist with designing and maintaining of learning & development course material in collaboration with business owners and subject matter experts.
• Administer invoicing on SSETA funded skills programmes to ensure monies due are recovered.
• Ensure Training Providers submit monthly training reports and track progress of all programs.
• Ensure all content and delivery methods (both delivery and supporting materials) drive the desired behavior and mind-set shift as well as building competence, confidence, and knowledge.
• Keep track on all programmes and compile reports in line with SETA requirements for project implementation and monitoring.
• Ensure invoicing by service providers and payments is processed in line with budget and internal authorization processes.
• Oversee training interventions and maintain records to ensure that the training programmes are properly administered, recorded, and reported as required.
• Ensure accurate and clear communication is given through to the relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain department records, always ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
• Compile required evidence from the records to assist with preparation for annual WSP-ATR as SETA reports.
• Compile and update records to assist with preparation for annual BBBEE Audit.
• Ensure Skills Development Spend Matrix is maintained, and inputs provided for reporting on Skills Spend and WSP implementation
• Generate periodic reports on Online / digital learning activities for monitoring of utilization or reporting purpose as and when required.
Eazi Access Rental
Eazi Access is Africa’s market leader in the rental, sales, servicing and training of work-at-height and material handling solutions, including access platforms, telehandlers, rotational telehandlers, mini cranes and accessories. We have the largest and most diverse fleet of boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers and vertical personnel lifts on the continent.