Our client based in Johannesburg has a position available for a Sales Executive in their organization.
- Grade 12.
- Sales and Marketing NQF 5 – 6 (an advantage).
- Computer literacy including Excel, Word and CRM experience an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in sales and marketing field.
- Experience in construction industry.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good Excel knowledge (producing reports / creating hyperlinks etc.)
- Good managing and planning skills.
- Good customer service and telephone communication skills.
- Pastel Accounting software.
- Customer Relationship Management software.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Sales Techniques.
- Key Account Management.
- Business to Business Sales.
- Construction Sector Trends.
- Customer Retention Principles.
- Good Product Knowledge.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively searching for new business and sales for the entire company product range.
Actively promoting and selling the entire company product range to new and existing clients.
- Implement the Sales strategy for growth within Southern Africa focusing on the entire company product range
- Following up on all sales leads.
- Ensuring strict 24-hour turnaround time on quoting for new business and following up on all quotes submitted.
- Quoting on all tender invitations and submitting it within the deadline period, together with the necessary documentation needed.
- Relationship building with new and existing customers to ensure that company products are foremost in their planning.
- Relationship building with specifiers, contractors and key customers
- Launch and implement new initiatives to improve sales
- Submit weekly and monthly reports on quotes, travel and clients visits.
- Manage all sales jobs and/or projects.
- their businesses. Develop business opportunities, improve customer satisfaction and secure retention of key customers.
- Always try to exceed the customer’s expectation by “under promise and "over deliver”.
- Ensure that you look presentable when interacting with a client as a representative of the company.
- Always strive for exceptional customer service.
- Provide customers with necessary information / brochures / updates on our product range.
- Always be on the look-out at a customer site for additional products that could be utilised and sold to the customer.
If you are not contacting within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.