Our client has an opportunity available for a FA Superintendent in Finance.
- Accounting honors degree.
- Qualified CA(SA) would be advantageous.
- Valid certificate of Fitness and First Aid.
- 6+ years’ experience in accounting and team management.
- Previous mining experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP, BPC and MS Office would be advantageous.
- Manage performance against targets and conduct career discussions with identified talent.
- Ensure discipline in maintained.
- Conduct recruitment interviews.
- Administer and provide support for the SAP module.
- Manage continuous improvement through operational excellence.
- Manage the Financial Management process.
- Perform monthly reports, forecasts and budgets.
- Oversee Payroll, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Admin functions.
- Preparation of Annual Statements according to IFRS.