The company serves the Ferro Alloys industry, Chrome, Iron Ore and Manganese mines with sampling and inspection on exports.
• Responsible for Safe working practices across the branch
• Customers mapping, regular meeting, and acquisition new business
• Ensure customers and business are retain and maintain the business relationship
• Responsible and ensure both Topline and bottom-line are achieved
• Monitor, maintain and ensure 100% service level in each activity through recognition of present and future bottlenecks and by initiating and implementing methods and strategy to overcome the same.
• Monitor, ensure and implement functioning of the lab as per defined standards, SOP, and norms to maintain 100% accuracy level & quick TAT
• Develop cost effective strategies for rendering value added services
• Ensure compliance to both external certification standards and internal standards & audits
• Develop, nurture, and build team through periodic team building activities
• Monitor expenses and assign controls periodically to maximize the operating margins
• Ensure all statutory requirements are compiled as per law of the land
• Ensure smooth functioning of accounts and monitor best accounting practices
• Ensure smooth implementation of organization's policy, practices, instructions etc.
• Any other task/assignment given by the management
• Degree in Business Management or relevant field
• 5+ years’ experience in management