UMM Contracting Services
Thursday, 25 March 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
• Assemble, repair and maintain all electrical and air pumps.
• Preparing pumps and motors for assembly, lapping and machining
• Attend to technical queries, trouble shooting and installations
• Ensure all parts, tools, materials, and consumables are available for planned work
• Ensure all parts, materials and consumables used from the stores are accounted for and booked to an active work order
• Ensure good time management practices by completing all repairs possible prior to end of shift
• Perform workplace inspections for compliance to safety, quality, and housekeeping
• Accurately complete all required paperwork and fulfil reporting requirements
• Grade 12 or N2 in Mechanical Engineering
• Trade Certificate as a minimum.
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as Fitter Artisan,
• Legal Knowledge of MHSA,
• Mining experience will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 29 March 2021
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org