MINIMUM 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DEPOT / FUEL TERMINALS
• Vast knowledge of piping fabrication & installation in Fuel/Oil Terminals.
• Drawing Interpretation & ISO’s.
• Perform the works to exact drawing & project specifications.
• Ensure that all fabrication/welding/erection related records are prepared in an orderly manner.
• Safety of Extreme High Priority!
• Managing workforce & ensuring daily tasks are met.
• Highest quality of workmanship with no rework to be done.
• Participating in Risk Assessments with safety officers for tasks on site before work executed.
• Preparation of daily reports to be presented to Management Daily.
• Fabrication & erection of various piping & structural items ensuring dimensions are exact.
• Adhering to Safety requirements and enforcing them on site at all times with workforce
• Performing Hydro-Testing Activities for process piping.
• Good organisational skills on site and planning of daily tasks with workforce.
• Attention to detail on quality workmanship.
• Planning of works & executing the planned works as per construction program.
• Absolute Sober Habits
• Willing to travel and stay away from home.
• Own laptop
• Reliable transport
• Valid drivers licence
• Police Clearance
• Fully vaccinated
• Valid Passport
Include last two salary advice with your CV
Trade references a must & will be contacted