Friday, 04 June 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Architect/AutoCad
R21 000,00 - R34 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Advert Ref: VC0921
Job Title: Architectural Draftsman
Area: Engineering Department
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R21,000 - R34,000
Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Architectural Draftsman Job Purpose
We are looking for a detail-oriented architectural draftsman to join our architectural design team.
Architectural Draftsman Responsibilities:
• Analyzing building specifications, codes, and sites.
• Creating technical drawings from architects' sketches and specifications.
• Using CAD software to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements, calculations, building codes, and other construction details.
• Printing CAD drawing schematics for use by architects, construction managers, and structural and maintenance engineers.
Architectural Draftsman Requirements:
• An Associate’s degree or certification program in architectural drafting, or similar.
• American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) certification preferred.
• Prior experience as an architectural draftsman will be advantageous.
• Advanced proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• In-depth knowledge of building design, specifications, codes, and structural analysis.
• Ability to apply the fundamentals of sketching and design.
• Mathematical aptitude and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities.
• Great analytical, problem-solving.