Our client in the IT, Engineering & Telecoms Industry is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of a Telecoms Technician they have in their Institution
Key Responsibilities and requirements: • Must have own phone and laptop • Own vehicle • Must be willing to undergo a polygraph test • Have a valid driver's license • Willing to travel • Must be willing to be on standby on weekend and holidays
A well-established Construction Company requires the services of self-motivated and committed individuals for the following vacancy:
• Matric Certificate
• Panel beater certification or equivalent vocational training
• Preferably 5 years’ experience with 3 being in a similar position.
• Spray painting, general welding and brazing experience.
• Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic and metalworking equipment.
• Able to assess the extent of repairs and restoration.
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule workflow.
• Ability to restore vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches and spray-painting panels.
• Availability to work overtime when needed
• Communicate with supervisors to inform on maintenance activities performed and availability of equipment
• Perform all functions included in the above duties and responsibilities with due regard to health, safety and the environment
To apply, forward a detailed CV with at least 3 (three) contactable references to email@example.com All short-listed candidates will be required to present a Portfolio of Evidence and may be required to undergo psychometric profile assessment.
Closing: 10 July 2022
Any response to this advertisement places the company under no obligation to interview or make an appointment
Westvaal Polokwane Isuzu Trucks requires a Commercial Service Manager situated in Polokwane.
Manage all aspects of the Service Department to ensure achievement of Customer enthusiasm, owner loyalty and goals related to service excellence, volume and profit, the management of the sales, staff and finances in the service department.
Create and implement customer enthusiasm, owner loyalty and marketing strategies to develop existing and new service business;
Manage service department profitably through financial controls and resource allocation. Establish and maintain systems to ensure departmental effectiveness and profitability;
Establish customer enthusiasm ensuring excellent customer service levels and therefore a high customer satisfaction index; and;
Lead, develop staff
Management and self-driven abilities coupled with analysis & problem solving and integrity.
Application of Policies and Procedures, Warranty / Insurance knowledge, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
Accuracy and attention to detail
Salary: Market Related Salary and performance incentive.
Benefits: Medical Aid & Provident Fund.
E-mail a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com .
Closing date: 17 June 2022
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted within one week of closing date. Should you not have been contacted within this period, consider your application as unsuccessful.