We are looking for talented individuals in the cloud data platform space to support with a new MO360 Azure based initiative.
• Expert knowledge within Cloud based environment – specifically within AZURE.
? Will support within the platform space – assist in setting up best practices, guiding principles, governance templates as well as monitoring and operations support.
? 1 x Network and Security supporting specialists assisting with but not limited to: IaM; General Network support
and coordination; NATs, Gateways, Network Security; Firewalls and Certificate management
? 2 x Data management supporting specialists who will be involved in Database support (e.g. PostgreSQL); Data ingestion topics; Kafka; MQ; RabbitMQ; Microservices and APIs
? 2 x Devops Toolchain and Containerisation management supporting specialists looking after the full DevOps
Toolchain, Databricks, CI/CD; Kubernetes and Docker
The Job Requirements
? Kubernetes/Docker Knowledge
? Very advanced in Databricks (Spark), MLflow & Hyperopt
? Data Engineering
? AZURE Solution Architecture
? AZURE DevOps
? Containerisation (Kubernetes/Docker)
? Database (PostgreSQL)
? Network/Security/Credential management
? Monitoring management
? Pipeline management
? Middleware Integration
? Microgateway knowledge
? Data Ingestion
? Expert Kafka experience and Knowledge
? API orientated approach and knowledge
Qualification and Experience
• Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
• Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
• Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
• Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong Leadership Behaviours with good People Management skills and Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
• Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
• Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Willingness to work a 3 shift model
• Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
• Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
• Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT/Manufacturing, or
• At least 6 months participation on our MBSA Graduate Development Programme
• Liaise directly with various company manufacturing plants worldwide to provide product and service support.
• Manage and coordinate system upgrades/bug fixes and support with product testing.
• Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
• Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
• Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
• Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to, Market process.
• Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
• Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
• Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
• Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
• Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
• Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts
• Manage ideas from design stage through implementation.
• Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
• Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT and from the business
• Performing all outputs in compliance to the Company's Integrity Codes & S.H.E.Q requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E.Q. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link