Commercial F&I Business Development Manager, Rosslyn, Rneg + Comm
- Appropriate NQF level 6 qualification as required by the FSB for FAIS roles (essential)
- Post graduate qualification in accounting/finance (beneficial)
- At least 4 years asset-based finance experience
- At least 3 years FAIS role experience
- Experience in a relationship management environment
- Commercial asset finance experience (essential)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet (essential)
The purpose of the role is to achieve contracted sales performance objectives, to maintain post sales relationships with customers and to identifying further asset-based finance opportunities in conjunction with the alliance partners.
- Identify and assess new market opportunities for asset-based finance and the portfolio of existing
- Support the alliance partners in the selling of asset-based finance.
- Assess market opportunities with respect to alliance partner’s sales sources, external supplier and
- Develop and maintain relationships with alliance partners, external suppliers and manufacturers. Validate that customer needing to finance an asset through the external market have no touch point with alliance partners. If there is a touch point, advise the alliance partner.
- Conduct a client site visit when receiving a potential lead.
- Discuss the general outline of any required asset finance with the customer and the Business Analyst of the alliance Partner.
- Generating sales with clients that have established credit lines.
- Offer asset finance solution.
- Ensure that the appropriate pricing and margins are secured for both the client and the company. Ensure that the asset dealers are registered on the Commercial Asset Finance dealer registration database of the Commercial Banks.
- Drive the asset processing process.
- Inform client on the result of the credit application.